Data Center Operations Assistanct Manager
- Manage rack space by planning relocation, installation, and decommission of servers and other equipment.
- Obtain accurate requirements from IT teams that initiate a move/add/change request and coordinate with relevant parties to assign rack space, install equipment, patch cables, update inventory, and so on.
- Collect data for generation of management reports and forecasts.
- Coordinate with vendors in the disposing securely and properly decommissioned equipment.
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to ensure a work is conducted smoothly and risk minimized during a scheduled power down.
- Manage backup tapes, including arrangement to store them offsite.